** Due to COVID-19 the closing and draw date of the raffle have been extended. The revised closing date is 30 October 2020, with the draw taking place at 6:30pm on 2 November 2020.
First Light is excited to launch our fundraising raffle, with a prize of return flights for two people from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch and a $800 travel voucher.
Tickets are only $10 and all proceeds will go towards helping us support young widowed people by hosting Camp Widow Australia, in Brisbane in 2021.
Thank you to our generous sponsors Air New Zealand, Anzcro, Erin Ross – Personal Travel Manager and Solo Parents Travel Club who are making a difference to the lives of young widowed people by donating the elements of this prize.
Tickets are limited. To purchase please visit www.rafflelink.com.au/firstlight.
Terms and conditions include:
– Raffle will close on 30 October 2020 and will be drawn on 2 November 2020.
(Previously: 24th of April 2020 and will be drawn on the 27th of April 2020.)
– Details of the winner will be displayed at www.firstlight.org.au/news/ and https://www.rafflelink.com.au/firstlight.
– This prize is valued at $2,154 and includes Return “the works” economy airfares for 2 people from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch, courtesy of Air New Zealand, along with an $800 voucher for New Zealand land travel arrangements (valid for accommodation, car hire, attractions or tours), courtesy of ANZCRO, TravelManagers Erin Ross & Solo Parents Travel Club.
– This raffle is being held for First Light Widowed Association Inc. Permit/Licence for WA LS214091620.
– This raffle is hosted for a service fee by RaffleLink a registered business of Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd ABN: 83161197860.
– Please see full terms and conditions at www.rafflelink.com.au/firstlight.