Our programs are powered by volunteers who spend their time serving and supporting our widowed community. We have opportunities for volunteers to work both at our events and from the comfort of their own homes.
Virtual volunteer opportunities:
- administrative support
- community outreach
- connecting us with potential sponsors
- fundraising support
- grant writing
- marketing and social media
- moderating our private facebook group
- website content and development
- writing content for our website.
In-person volunteer opportunities:
- First Light community events
- First Light fundraising events
- local catch up co-ordinator
Our volunteers help ensure that our programs run smoothly, and help us foster a community for young widowed people who need to know that they are not alone. If you’d like to make a difference by becoming a First Light volunteer, please email [email protected] or fill out the form on this page.